Catalytic Converter Recycling
CREATE YOUR BUSINESS ACCOUNT
The first step to recycling scrap catalytic converters with our company is to create your account by using the create account tab below. Once your account has been created you will have access to the following:
- FREE UPS shipping labels to ship
your rscrap catalytic converters.
- Access to our online quote system where you can upload pictures for price quotes.
SHIPPING YOUR UNITS
Please remember to follow shipping instructions and to remove excess pipes prior to shipping or a small shipping co-pay may be assessed.PRINT UPS LABEL
- Payments sent within 72 hours
- Detailed payment receipts are emailed to our customers at the time the payment is sent.
- We send payments to our customers via check or PayPal. Customers decide how they would like to be paid when completing their account setup here on our website.
Who pays for the shipping if I recycle my catalytic converters with SCRAP Inc.?
SCRAP Inc., provides free ups shipping labels that can be printed from each customer’s account. As long as all pipes are trimmed from the catalytic converters prior to shipping. SCRAP will pay 100% of the shipping cost. If pipes are not trimmed, then a shipping co-pay may be assessed.
How much money can I get out of my used scrap catalytic converter?
Prices for used catalytic converters vary greatly depending on various factors. There are scrap catalytic converters that are worth literally zero, and there are used catalytic converters that are worth $200.00 or more for scrap recycling value.
How long does it take me to receive my payment from SCRAP Inc.?
We send payments for shipments of scrap catalytic converters within 72 hours of shipments being received here at our facility. Payments are sent by company check or PayPal depending on the customers preference. A detailed purchase receipt for all units received is sent to the customer along with confirmation that the payment has been sent.